Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pictures Coming

I've got some things to show you from the retreat I went on last weekend, but I'm having the devil's own time editing the photos.

We had a fabulous time. I went for a long walk. I knitted until my wrists were sore. I laughed until my sides ached and I was gasping for breath. I ate far too much food and drank a fair amount of wine.

It was a wonderful weekend, and I have so much to tell you about... if I can just get these damned pictures to look good!

3 comments:

marycatharine said...

Good luck with the pics!

Anna said...

I'm looking forward to pictures and getting to know more about the retreat! Good luck with your pictures!

(From one who's trying to get his and her photos from the PC to the new Mac...)

essjay said...

Glad to hear you had such a great time! Good luck with those pictures!