Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Tips For Blogging

Things you should do:

Post pictures of your yarn:












Post pictures of your WsPS:







With detail shots:










Post pictures of your FO's:








Tell your loyal readers about how much fun you do or don't have on your projects.

Tell them about what you learn and the mistakes that you make.

If you're a particularly brave and conscientious blogger, you'll have photos for the most egregious mistakes.

Share your blog with your friends and family.

Spread the love of your craft as far and wide as possible.

Things you shouldn't do:

Post on your blog about having eye problems without having first informing your mother about such problems.

Failure to do so may result in getting an email like this one I got yesterday.
Subject: EYES?

It must be one for the books. Your Muthur has to find out about the trouble with your eye by going to your blog site! When were you going to get around to telling me about it?
Truly, I guess that you don't need to get rid of all your sock yarn and tiny needles. Continue to use your glasses and be as have as you can.
love, hugs, and kisses,
Ouch, that stings! Sorry Mom. I'm bringing you a sample of that new bread today, I promise!

Just a tip, folks, a word to the wise!

2 comments:

essjay said...

I adore your mother! :) That is why I don't tell my family about my blog....then I don't need to worry about it! Of course I'm boring enough that there wouldn't be anything exiting going on for them to find out about. That blanket is SO pretty!

Dilly said...

Silly Anree! Hi Laura! :hug: